Monday, January 29, 2018

Social Anxiety: At the café. Lession 1: Exposure

This is the most difficult thing.
Exposure isn't so easy when you are shaking
And want to smash everything around you.
But you have to expose yourself
To practice
Practice
Expose
Practice more.

Still shaking
It hasn't been that bad before.
But it will lessen
Once I stay the course and not
Freak the fuck out.
Don't freak out.

Hand is shaking on cup
What the fuck.
Sip sip drink
Sip sip drink

Touch my face and grow
Because I don't know what else to do
I am a fucking songwriter
Fuck you bitches.
I will remember
I have to remember
Music music music
Hug
Music music music
Hug

Shaking still
It's all good
I am a fucking musician.

Commercial. Fuck you commercials.
Or maybe they are good.
Transition.

And scene. Or change direction.
Look up?
I am an artist
So fuck you.

Why the fuck is my hand shaking?
Still.
I must devote my whole life to music.
Because that is the only thing that will keep me grounded
And make me less scared.

I don't know why my hand keeps fucking shaking.

Exposure.
Nerves.
Stress.
An-fucking-xiety.
An-fucking-xiety.
Exposure.
An-fucking-xiety.

Lyrics I dreamt:

See you on the hitch high
Catch you on the switch side

Exposure
This will help.

Ideas ideas ideas
Don't speak to me in lyrics










No comments:

Post a Comment