Friday, January 19, 2018

Addiction

So, I've learned a lot about addiction
Co-dependency
I hate it.
I don't think I've ever felt so much co-dependency in my life.

I'm learning that I learn it from my dad.

I was always a self-sufficient child,
Even as a baby.
And now while I live back in this childhood home,
With my codependent father,
I learn co-dependancy.
Still sense of helplessness is awful.
And now I feel so stuck like I will never get out
I will get out.
It's been 2 and a half years.

So when will this end?
How will this end?
I want my life back again.

I remember being depressed,
I've always struggled with that.
Perhaps depression was my addiction.
I became so comfortable with it.
And now I'm back in that dark and helpless place
When will it end?
When will I get my life back again?




No comments:

Post a Comment