Friday, February 2, 2024

Deadzone

So this is where I've been at-- in a dead zone. 

Not physically in my body,

I don't feel dead, it's in my surroundings. 

So how to I make the changes to my environment?

It's not as easy as one would think. 

Finding a new town, state, home, home-mates. 

How do I do this?

In the past, opportunities just presented themselves to me

To make the next step,

Or I had a clear vision of where I was going next,

And taking the actions to fulfill that vision

To the best of my ability. 

But now the state of flow has stopped,

The vision and opportunities are no where to be found,

Now what?

I want to live. 

I want to fulfill my best potential,

I just need to remove myself from this deadzone 

I've been living in. 

Great Universe and Divine Intervention,

I am asking you now with humility and grace,

Help me to see and find the resources to get me out of this deadzone.

You are my best hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment