If I were to ever know what rock bottom felt like in life, now is that time. I believe I have reached the bottom. It's dark, it's cold, it's lonely and completely lost. I'm trying to search for my lifeline, the rope to help me climb out of this empty dark well. I look up and see light, but I just can't seem to figure out how to get there, to get out of the darkness. People say to just move. Do something, anything. There are things I have done, but it feels like I'm just running on a treadmill, out of breathe and haven't gotten anywhere. If this isn't rock bottom, then I don't want to know what is.
One thing I did learn yesterday while getting lost in the woods, searching for the "answers":
"If you are lost and you can't find the path you were on, create a new one."
I can only pray that there is no where else to go but up from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment