What does it mean to be human these days?
Were we meant to just suffer from the beginning?
I refuse to believe this is the original purpose of the human being.
It seems that suffering people want others to suffer too
So they don't feel so alone
Even if it comes at the cost of their own hand causing another's suffering.
Suffering people can't stand seeing another person content and happy...
Is this what human beings have been reduced down to?
I thought we were supposed to be evolving....
Is there such a thing as devolving?
The older I get the more I see the human species as so.
But no matter how much people continue to suffer on this planet,
I refuse to accept this as the baseline.
And I will continue to believe in peace, love & joy always
Even if you try your hardest to break it out of me.
Because love & joy are integral parts of the cosmos & divine, you see
And that is far greater than humanity's addiction to pain & suffering.
No comments:
Post a Comment