Friday, October 13, 2023

Friday the 13th

I just sit here wondering 

How this became such an unlucky day?

Well it's been a hell of a week-- that's for sure. 

"Hell" being the operative word.

My supposed "partner" has made this week hell. 

Blaming me that "I made him act this way."

How abusive is that?

It's amazing that I am just sitting here,

In this abusive relationship

Not doing anything about it

Because I literally don't know what to do.


I could pack up all my things,

Buy an RV, and move into it.

But I am hesitant. 

I don't want to feel stuck anymore,

And I have to pull myself out of it.


It's like I'd be a refugee running from a warzone-- 

Because that's what this relationship is.  

And every human being deserves nothing but peace.

Because it is our human right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment