I don't compete.
It's boring.
It's ego-driven.
I don't like indulging in my ego.
It's not fun.
Many people loooooooove the competition ego game
At who can be the best person.
I think it's boring. And pointless.
So I don't play it.
Maybe in sports, for some reason.
But that's about it.
Or maybe with music sometimes.
But when it comes to competing with people in life?
No thanks, I'll pass.
So, if you're trying to compete with me?
I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck.
Find someone else to play with.
Thanks.
I think it's boring. And pointless.
So I don't play it.
Maybe in sports, for some reason.
But that's about it.
Or maybe with music sometimes.
But when it comes to competing with people in life?
No thanks, I'll pass.
So, if you're trying to compete with me?
I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck.
Find someone else to play with.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment